Saturday, January 24, 2015

Christian Blogger, Veronica Partridge, Takes a Stance Against Lust-Inducing Leggings, Gets Bashed By Conservative-Hating Liberals


People.com:
While the debate continues on whether or not leggings are pants, one woman has made a choice to not wear the popular spandex bottoms in public for a very specific reason. Veronica Partridge, a Christian wife, mother, farmer and homemaker based in Oregon, posted on her personal blog about why she has made the decision to no longer wear leggings.

“Was it possible my wearing leggings could cause a man, other than my husband, to think lustfully about my body?” she wrote in a post that has now been shared over 50,000 times on Facebook. “Sure, if a man wants to look, they are going to look, but why entice them?”

She made the decision to stop wearing yoga pants and similar bottoms out in public after having her beliefs about the temptation associated with leggings confirmed by her friends and her husband.

“It had been something that was on my mind for quite some time,” she tells PEOPLE. “I didn’t want to possibly cause another man, especially a married man, to look at me in a way I believe he should only look at his wife.”

Partridge makes it clear, however, that these are her own beliefs, and she has no intentions of pushing them onto others.

“I was never trying to start a movement or try to tell women how to dress,” she says. “I was just sharing my personal decision on my personal blog.”

The lifestyle blogger says she was surprised by how much attention — mostly negative — this particular post received.

“Never did I expect it to go so viral,” Partridge says. “If I knew it was going to, I would have never posted it.”
Mind you, this is her choice. A decision she posted on her OWN blog. Some Godless social liberal must've seen it, ran with it and got with a bunch of their friends to spread her testimony, while intent on smearing her at the same time. Of course she doesn't have to apologize for anything and of course, no remowned feminist will come out to publicly defend her because of her conservatives views. It's how they do.

RELATED: You Shouldn’t Judge This Blogger For Giving Up Leggings To Protect Her Relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment